Payroll Support Specialist (Roswell, GA)
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:00:00 AM
Apex Payroll, www.myapexpayroll.com, is a leader in payroll software and services industry. We are the fastest growing payroll cloud based software provider in the U.S. We are seeking a well qualified candidates to join our Payroll Support team. We are looking for an experience payroll professional to fill the role of Payroll Support Specialist. This position will handle all aspects of supporting all of our payroll products and services. The successful candidate will provide on-going support to the Apex client base, test new releases of software, and assist in implementation and training of new and current clients. Individual must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Must have a thorough knowledge of payroll, payroll taxes and have processed payroll for multiple companies. Excellent salary and benefits based onexperience. Lead position also available for qualified candidate. Please email
your resume with references to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
• Prior payroll processing for multiple companies in a service
environment.Knowledge of payroll tax calculations, payments and filings
for federal, multi-state and local jurisdictions.
• Collaborate with other team members on improvement of
current software and/or reports.
• Work with others to ensure a high level of quality within
software products or services.
• Continually stay up to date with industry changes and bring
new concepts to team.
• Provide estimates for work assignments.
• Write documentation and/or procedures.
• Manage time against project plans.
• Provide input towards general process improvement.
• Work with team members and third-party providers to resolve
• Cross-train in the roles and responsibilities of team
members in other functional areas in order to create a more flexible team
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Excellent Verbal and Writing Skills.
• CPP a plus.
• Prior software support a plus.
• Previous experience with ADP, Paychex, or Ultimate Software
Back to Job Listing